무료 모바일 어플(앱) 빌더-이클립스 SDK
무료이며 강력한 모바일 앱 빌더 Eclipse SDK 최신 버전입니다.
오염없는 신뢰하는 파일 링크 입니다.
필요한 분이 있다면 도움되길 바랍니다.
여기저기서 여러가지 다운로드 하여 헷갈릴수도 있습니다.
DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS for Eclipse SDK 4.2 M4 / 3.7.1:
Developer Builds More 다운로드
- , 178 MB -- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 215 MB -- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 120 MB --Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 110 MB-- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 265 MB-- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 194 MB-- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 252 MB-- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 167 MB-- Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
- , 95 MB --Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit
모바일 어플(앱) 빌더-이클립스 SDK
Extensible IDE for development of highly integrated tools
The Eclipse Project is an open source software development project dedicated to providing a robust, full-featured, commercial-quality, industry platform for the development of highly integrated tools.
The mission of the Eclipse Project is to adapt and evolve the eclipse technology to meet the needs of the eclipse tool building community and its users, so that the vision of eclipse as an industry platform is realized.
Eclipse is a kind of universal tool platform - an open extensible IDE for anything and yet nothing in particular.
The real value comes from tool plug-ins that "teach" Eclipse how to work with things - java files, web content, graphics, video - almost anything one can imagine. Eclipse allows tool builders to independently develop tools that integrate with other people's tools so seamlessly you can't tell where one tool ends and another starts.
Here are some key features of "Eclipse SDK":
· The term Workbench refers to the desktop development environment. The Workbench aims to achieve seamless tool integration and controlled openness by providing a common paradigm for the creation, management, and navigation of workspace resources.
· Each Workbench window contains one or more perspectives. Perspectives contain views and editors and control what appears in certain menus and tool bars. More than one Workbench window can exist on the desktop at any given time.
· The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of any Java application, including Eclipse plug-ins. It adds a Java project nature and Java perspective to the Eclipse Workbench as well as a number of views, editors, wizards, builders, and code merging and refactoring tools. The JDT project allows Eclipse to be a development environment for itself.
Team programming with CVS:
· In the Concurrent Versions System (CVS) team programming environment, team members do all of their work in their own Workbenches, isolated from others. Eventually they will want to share their work. They do this via a CVS Repository.
· CVS uses a branch model to support multiple courses of work that are somewhat isolated from each other but still highly interdependent. Branches are where a development team shares and integrates ongoing work. A branch can be thought of as a shared workspace that is updated by team members as they make changes to the project.
· This model allows individuals to work on a CVS team project, share their work with others as changes are made, and access the work of others as the project evolves. A special branch, referred to as HEAD, represents the main course of work in the repository (HEAD is often referred to as the trunk).
· As team members produce new work, they share this work by committing those changes to the branch. Similarly, when they wish to get the latest available work, they update their local workspaces to the changes on the branch.
· Thus the branch is constantly changing, moving forward as team members submit new work.
· The branch effectively represents the current state of the project. At any point a team member can update their workspaces from the branch and know they are up to date.
Plug-in Development Environment:
· The Plug-in Development Environment (PDE) provides a rich set of tools to create, develop, test, debug and deploy Eclipse plug-ins, fragments, features, update sites and RCP products. PDE also provides comprehensive OSGi tooling, which makes it an ideal environment for component programming, not just Eclipse plug-in development.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Javadoc hover shows parameter annotations
· Annotation-based null analysis
· Custom target locations
· Tree Cursor
· VoiceOver context menu
· Shortcut for context menu on the Mac
· Filters in CVS Sync View
· Flexible viewer refactored
· Welcome is back (4.2 only)
· Refactored Eclipse 4 Event API (4.2 only)
'모바일인사이드' 카테고리의 다른 글
|갤럭시 민들레씨앗효과-Galaxy effects (0)||2012.07.27|
|4100만화소폰카-노키아 808퓨어뷰 (0)||2012.06.19|
|MWC2012에서 주목받은 갤럭시노트 10.1 (3)||2012.03.08|
|갤럭시탭10.1 와 아이패드2(iPad2 VS galaxy pad 10.1) (1)||2012.03.07|
|자바 모바일(Java Moblie Developer) 프로그래밍 (4)||2012.02.27|
|이클립스 다운로드-Eclipse SDK (2)||2012.01.07|
|티스토리 폰블로깅테스트 (0)||2011.12.20|
|와이파이존 비밀번호 모음 (1)||2011.09.28|
|핸드폰-카메라 렌즈 (1)||2011.06.29|
|모바일 시뮬레이터 (0)||2008.08.25|
|모바일 에뮬레이터 (1)||2008.06.22|